Looking for some more storage and organization ideas for all your pencils and pens in your office? Well you have come to the right place. This DIY Pencil Holder is the perfect way to both recycle reuse toilet paper rolls and create an amazing storage and organization center for all your office supplies. Enjoy!
– Your choice of ornaments such as: wrapping paper or scrapbook paper, buttons, beads, paper flowers, stickers, sequins, lace, ribbon, etc.
– Toilet paper rolls
– Corrugated shipping box
– Any Color acrylic paint
How to do:
1. Take out your acrylic paint whichever color you choose and paint the box and let it dry completely.
2. Place your empty toilet paper rolls inside the box. You will only need as many toilet paper rolls fit in your box depending on size. Just make sure they fit in your box tightly together.
3. Put on your creative hat and start imagining some amazing ideas for decorating the outside of the box with all the beautiful and colorful ornaments that you have on you.
4. Enjoy using your new and improved DIY Pencil Holder!